Eat, Chew & Smile Naturally Again!
Complete Dental Implant (Placement & Restoration)
*For Pre-Approved Candidates.
Call For Your Free Consultation!
We'll Have You Smiling In No Time!
Yes, I Want A Free Consult!
Halt Bone Loss With Implants
Implants for a beautiful smile!
Bone loss will always follow the loss of a tooth. It can affect your appearance, your speech, your ability to enjoy food, and your self-esteem. It will also put undue stress on remaining adjacent teeth.
Implants can be used to…
- replace a single tooth or an entire set of teeth
- anchor dentures or bridgework
- restore the look and feel of your natural teeth
- keep gums looking healthy and young.
- boost confidence.
Meet Dr. Johnson
Dr. Rod Johnson
Dr. Rod Johnson has a reputation for providing 100% customized preventive and treatment solutions for his patients. With a focus on individualized care, you’ll find his ability to really listen a unique and rare quality in our fast-paced world.
- Dr. Johnson’s priorities are your dental needs and concerns, but deeper than that is his desire to help you with them so that you may achieve optimum oral & overall health.
- Lectures across our nation on state-of-the-art technology, including cosmetic dentistry techniques.
- A graduate of Oregon Health Sciences University, continuing education is one of Dr. Johnson's passions. He especially enjoys advancing his knowledge in dental implants & neuromuscular treatments.
Meet Dr. Fast
Dr. Joel Fast
Dr. Joel Fast is committed to providing the best patient experience possible – the best quality of care & service in a gentle environment. Thorough & meticulous in manner, Dr. Fast enjoys working with the Total Health Team to provide you with a beautiful healthy smile.
- A grad of OHSU School Of Dentistry, he served the underprivileged in rural Washington & volunteered for humanitarian dental trips to Jamaica and Honduras.
- Work hard! Play hard! Look for Dr. Fast snowboarding on the slopes of Mt. Hood in the winter … and in the summer, you’ll find him cycling, participating in triathlons, motorcycling, mountain climbing, & scuba diving.
- The best thing about being a dentist? “Getting to build relationships with my patients!”